- Hotel name
- Hotel Assen
- Balkenweg 1
- Zipcode and city
- 9405CC Assen (drenthe)
- Open in Google Maps
In the regulations below you will find the most important house rules that apply within Hotel Assen. We would like to ask you to respect and accept these rules.
- All instructions of employees of the hotel, which are related to the house rules must be followed.
- The management and / or employees always are entitled to request someone to leave the building/ to deny access and you have to follow this instruction.
- For all our public and public indoor spaces where people stay standing (in a non-designated place) or walking, it is mandatory to wear a face mask.
- Stay calm in the event of a fire. Report a fire at the reception and / or hit the nearest fire alarm.
- Leave the building immediately in case of a general fire alarm.
- Do not use the lift in case of a fire alarm. Leave the building using the stairs. Follow the exit signs which are clearly marked.
- We can only accept a Hotel reservation from over 18 year olds. A valid passport or identity card must be presented to our staff when you check in.
- There are several cameras in various places within the building. Everyone who is in our Hotel agrees to make recordings. In the event of calamities and / or incidents, these recordings can be shown to third parties as supporting material.
- You must hand in lost and found items at the reception.
- Hotel Assen is not responsible for loss or theft of your belongings.
- The Management, the owner of this location and / or persons working for the Hotel can’t be held liable for any injury and / or material or non-material damage that visitors to the location might experience.
- The room must be cleaned every day due to hygiene regulations.
- Hotel Assen has an alcohol policy, which means that people under the age of 18th aren’t allowed to buy alcoholic beverages. In case of a doubt about the age, the employee may ask for proof of identity. The management also decides when we stop serving drinks, in case of excessive use of alcohol with persons above the 18th years old.
- Damage, loss or destruction of property of Hotel Assen leads to immediate removal, liability and reporting to the police.
- Hotel Assen has a dog policy, which can be requested at the reception.
- We apply a zero tolerance policy. This means that, if these house rules are ignored, no warning will be given and you will be asked to leave the hotel immediately. No money will be returned and any deposit paid will be withheld.
- Parking is free, but at your own risk.
- All general rules also apply to a Suite.
- A maximum of 2 persons is allowed in this room. If you wish to bring a baby, we can place a cot for € 12.50 per night. Children under 12 years are allowed, provided that 1 adult is present and the total number of persons in the room is 2. Bringing children / babies is entirely at your own risk.
- Check-out in this room is no later than 12:00, after which we will check the room.
- We ask for a deposit of € 100.00 in cash for the room key issue or to leave a credit card guarantee. We will return the deposit at check-out, provided the suite is left in the correct condition.
It is not allowed to:
- In the interest of peace, order and security, it is forbidden to use violence or threaten with violence.
- Certain decorations, such as confetti, are not permitted in the rooms. Ask at the reception if your decoration is allowed. Additional cleaning costs or technical defects have to be paid by the guest.
- Use emergency exits as normal entrances and exits.
- Take property from the Hotel outside the building. If property of Hotel Assen is intentionally damaged, you can be held liable for the repair and / or renewal costs.
- Consuming, using, dealing or having narcotic drugs. This also includes the use of laughing gas balloons, cartridges or laughing gas bottles.
- Burning (waxine) candles and incense in the room. The security system will be activated.
- To cause inconvenience to other persons, by means of things like loud music , improper behavior or noise of any kind.
- To smoke in the entire building. If we find out that smoking has taken place, a fine of € 175.00 will be charged. To smoke in the room. If we find out that smoking has taken place in the room, we are forced to charge a € 175.00 cleaning fee. This fine is also calculated for covering and / or disabling the fire alarm. If the fire alarm goes off due of smoking in the room, we will charge the call-out costs of the fire department at € 275.00.
- More people in the room than the permitted number.
- Receiving other guests in the room.
- The receiving of guests in the rooms for sexual commercial activities.
- Use of our parking area as a carpool place.
In any case which has not been mentioned or provided for in the above rules, the hotels decision is final.